A pinch of

15:00
0
Paul Walker was a celebrity, but he was a genuine person who cared about people, and he was a true gearhead..  And yes, he was that someone who was responsible for getting so many people interested in cars and car culture.

Paul Walker 1973-2013

 I did love Fast and Furious. I haven't been a teenager for decades. I have a little something called compassion. I care when people die. Strangers in a building that gets leveled, a train that derails, a house that burns. Though some of us did not know Paul Walker personally, as many have stated, we knew his face, his voice, his manner and just a bit of his heart. Losing that in my life makes me sad. When you get older you'll understand. Luckily you have friends around you who already do.

a fan

you will be missed....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!