A pinch of

23:06
0
CASADEI


“Besides, I'd seen a really nice pair of shoes yesterday in the mall and I wanted them for my own. I can't describe the feeling of immediate familiarity that rushed between us. The moment I clapped eyes on them I felt like I already owned them. I could only suppose that we were together in a former life. That they were my shoes when I was a serving maid in medieval Britain or when I was a princess in ancient Egypt. Or perhaps they were the princess and I was the shoes. Who's to know? Either way I knew that we were meant to be together.”
― Marian Keyes, Watermelon


Urban Outfitters

Talant



URBAN OUTFITTERS




BURBERRY
CASADEI


CELINE


STREET LEVEL
Giuseppe Zanotti 
SOL SANA
DIOR
Maison Martin Margiela


Sally La Pointe


VIC MATIE
Rebecca Minkoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!