A pinch of

11:19
0
Adventures on planet Earth. A Wandering soul from Alfa of a Jack Rabbit

Adventures on planet Earth. A Wandering soul from "Alpha of Jack Rabbit " planet. Dear friends (known and unknown) my revolutionary and reactionary spirit was the reason for being banished from my distant and highly advanced planet and my conviction and condemnation to my continuing metapsychosis, over and over again as a human being... on your planet! We , the Jack rabbiters , are eternal spirits, with the gift of reincarnation and astral trips through the universe.... As you can realise Ι was too much of a trouble for them there... So they send me to your planet Earth... thats my fate I guess... Oh... Dont fool yourselves.... I am being born with all the perfections and the flows which characterize you but with a permanent delete on the knowledge which is gained from one life to an other. But always as a reactionary and good traveling spirit! Planet earth : log entrance 105 448 A Greek "downunder
I was really looking forward to stepping my Jimmy Choos in Sydney on summertime. Here, unlike " old Europe "the seasons are "upside down" but because of the new regulations on airlines (that is another chapter by itself ) I overfilled my suitcase at the point of "explosion" with my summer sandals, sexy summer dresses and I was ready for my hot and sexy summer days and nights. But.... The will of Allah was not that at all!!! (this lucky spirit was exiled here for just 62 earth years)
Do you know how the summer in Greece is? Well you can not compare it with the summer in Sydney! In three months time that I have been here I have realised that Sydney has 2 seasons! Spring and a "mutant" .."Springsummer" season I call it. So I stepped my toes during the second season which means sunny days (28-38°C) cloudy days, rainy days, cold days (17 to 20°C) air, 2 in 1, 3 in 1, 4 in 1 and any other combinations that can be made... So...due to that I headed out to go shopping..... I was speechless and amazed when I saw my options here  
  • No! I don't want to blame the crisis of middle age or the jet lag (Thats a different story....(Oh I just got married by the way) but... Oh Greece, my little Greece...
  • Here... We have two options:
    First one! Brand names, Gucci, Armani, Prada, Dior...etc where in the price they have certainly included not only the designer-couturier and his team's effort but also their holidays at the 5* chalet and all the sweat of the migrants who throw coal in the ships engines that brought them "downunder".     
  • Second..... Clothes that every economic migrant (like myself) can afford but only if they love the 80's movies with the Greek actor Stathis Psaltis and are followers of the sartorial choices of the style icons like Katy Finou and Vina Asiki or..... If they are getting ready for a great career in the Sex Clubs which are more than enough in Sydney.These "poor" Australians must have so many psycho physical, muscular problems... otherwise I can not explain why there are so many Sex Clubs-massage shops here
  • * I will give you all the writing yummy details later on another chapter.. So as a trendy lady , I decided to be also....a positive thinking one.
Freezing (17-19 degrees at night) but pay attention...Trendy, I was trying to convince myself, by singing "the sun is always here" of locomondo, that its just a lovely hot day and that I can handle everything.
But upon mature thoughts and an extended pharyngitis, I finally came up to the conclusion that it was for my own good that I never made it in the sales business because after all,I couldnt even convince my own frozen self about it! We say in Greece "if you ask for directions you can go to the city" so after surfing the web (no way for real surfing in the water (its like Russian Roulette for beginners with so many sharks here) I discovered Vinnies
Second hand clothes! (if you, the earthly human beings, had more than two hands I would say "Fifteen") but like new ones! By the way.. buying them, you are doing your good deed of the day for a non profit organization, where it's income goes to charity! So I found the joy of shopping, and by this way I am also investing my points for my future reassessment of my retribution! Kisses from RG @ 777 or the way you see me Rebecca








Οι περιπέτειες στον πλανήτη Γη μιας περιπλανώμενης ψυχής από το Alfa του Λαγού. Αγαπητοί φίλοι (γνωστοί και άγνωστοι ) το επαναστατικό και αντιδραστικό πνεύμα μου είχε σαν κατάληξη τον εξορισμό μου από τον μακρινό και προηγμένο πλανήτη μου και την καταδίκη μου στην κατ' εξακολούθηση μετεμψύχωση μου σαν άνθρωπος πάνω στον δικό σας πλανήτη.

Εμείς οι Λάγιοι είμαστε αιώνια πνεύματα, με το χάρισμα της μετενσάρκωσης και των γαλαξιακών ταξιδιών ...επομένως αντιλαμβάνεστε ότι ήμουν μεγάλος μπελάς για τους εκεί συντρόφους μου για να έχω αυτήν την κατάληξη .
Και μην πλανάστε...γεννιέμαι και ξαναγεννιέμαι με όλα σας τα προτερήματα και της ατέλειες , με ένα μόνιμο delete στις γνώσεις που αποκτώ από ζωή σε ζωή , αλλά πάντα πνεύμα αντιδραστικό και ταξιδιάρικο.

Planet Earth log entrance : 105.448

A Greek "downunder"
Πραγματικά ανυπομονούσα να πατήσω τα Jimmy Choo μου στο Σίδνεϊ καλοκαιριάτικα . Εδώ οι εποχές είναι "ανάποδα" από ότι στην γηραιά Ευρώπη και λόγω τον καινούργιων κανονισμών στις αεροπορικές (αυτό σηκώνει ολόκληρο κεφάλαιο ) γέμισα την μοναδική βαλίτσα μου στα όρια του σκασμού με τα καλοκαιρινά μου σέξυ πεδιλάκια, φορεματάκια και όλα τα αλλά που καταλήγουν σε -ακια και υπόσχονται θερμές καλοκαιρινές μέρες και νύχτες.

Αλλά..άλλες οι βουλές του Αλλάχ. (Αυτός ο τυχερός την γλίτωσε με μόλις 62 γήινα χρόνια εξορίας εδώ ) . Πως είναι το καλοκαίρι στην Ελλάδα; Ε..καμία σχέση με το καλοκαίρι στο Σίδνεϊ. Στους τρεις μήνες που είμαι εδώ έχω συνειδητοποιήσει ότι μάλλον το Σίδνεϊ έχει δυο εποχές . Άνοιξη, και μια μεταλλαγμένη, την "ανοιξοκαλοκαιρινή". Έτσι πάτησα τα πατουσάκια μου στην δεύτερη που σημαίνει μέρες ηλιόλουστες (28-38) μέρες συννεφιασμένες, μέρες με βροχή, κρύο(17-20) , αέρα, 2 σε 1 , 3 σε 1 , 4 σε 1 και ότι άλλοι συνδυασμοί μπορούν να γίνουν...Και έτσι οσονούπω ξεκίνησα για shopping..
Χμμμ, κάπως έτσι άλαλη έμεινα όταν είδα τις επιλογές μου εδώ.
Όχι δεν φταίει η κρίση της μέσης ηλικίας η το Jet lang (αυτά είχαν άλλη κατάληξη, αφού μόλις παντρεύτηκα ) αλλά... Αχ Ελλάδα, Ελλαδίτσα... Eδώ υπάρχουν δυο επιλογές : Πρώτον brand names, Gucci, Armani, Prada ,Dior...κτλ όπου στην τιμή σίγουρα έχουν συμπεριλάβει όχι μόνο τον μόδιστρο αλλά και ολόκληρο το τόπι, τις διακοπές στο σαλέ του εφοπλιστή αλλά και όλο τον ιδρώτα του μετανάστη μούτσου που έριχνε κάρβουνο στο πλοίο της μεταφοράς, αλλιώς δεν εξηγούνται αυτές οι τιμές...Και Δευτερον...ρουχαλάκια που μπορεί να αγοράζει ο κάθε οικονομικός μετανάστης π.χ η έρμη εγώ , αρκεί να έχει κόλλημα με τα 80ς, τις βιντεοταινείες με τον Στάθη Ψάλτη πρωταγωνιστή, και να έχει για style icon της κορυφαίες ενδυματολογικές επιλογές της Καίτης Φίνου και της Βίνα Ασίκη ή να ετοιμάζεται για μέγα καριέρα στα άφθονα Sex Clubs που βρίθουν στο Sydney.
Αυτοί οι Αυστραλοί πρέπει να έχουν πολλά ψυχο-σωματικά , μυϊκά προβλήματα οι άμοιροι αλλιώς δεν εξηγούνται τα τόσα 'μασατζίδικα " που υπάρχουν εδώ
* θα μπω σε γαργαλιστικές λεπτομέρειες σε άλλη ιστορία μου.

Έτσι σαν trendy μεγαλοκοπέλα το πρώτο διάστημα είπα να το ρίξω στην αυθυποβολή . Mε την τρίχα κάγκελο στους (17-19 βαθμούς το βράδυ ) αλλά προσέξτε ...trendy, έπειθα τον εαυτό μου σιγοτραγουδώντας το "εδώ έχει πάντα ήλιο " των locomondo, ότι και καλά δεν μασάμε. Αλλά κατόπιν ώριμης σκέψεις και μιας παρατεταμένης φαρυγγίτιδας αποφάσισα ότι σωστά μέχρι τώρα δεν έχω κάνει καριέρα στις πωλήσεις γιατί ούτε τον ξεπαγιασμένο εαυτό μου δεν μπόρεσα να ψήσω. Ρωτώντας λένε πας στην πόλη, και έτσι έπειτα από surfing στο διαδίκτυο - γιατί για surfing στο νερό ούτε κατά διάνοια ( Η ρωσική ρουλέτα μοιάζει με παιχνιδάκι για αρχάριους με τους τόσους καρχαρίες που υπάρχουν εδώ)-ανακάλυψα τα Vinnies. Ρουχαλάκια από δεύτερο χέρι (αν εσείς οι γήινοι είχατε και αλλά χέρια θα λέγαμε και από δεκατοπέμπτο ) αλλά σαν καινούργια !!!
Άσε που αγοράζοντας τα ,κάνεις και την καλή πράξη της ημέρας . Είναι μη-κερδοσκοπικό σωματείο όπου τα έσοδα πηγαίνουν σε αγαθοεργίες. Έτσι βρήκα την χαρά του Shopping και παίρνω και πόντους για την μελλοντική επαναξιολόγηση της ποινής μου !

Φιλακια RG@777 η οπως εσεις με βλεπεται,

Ρεβέκκα





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!