A pinch of

09:33
0

Fashions Fade, Style is Eternal

                         Yves Saint Laurent



A few days after we enjoyed Evi Grintela's private event while sipping delightful tea and nibbling very delicious sweets, we  joined her for a cup of coffee, and some fashion talk. 



I personally wanted to feel the beautiful material of the garments, I wanted to see the lively colors, the combinations, and I wanted to enjoy some quality time with the  most stylish fashion director and fashion designer I have met and a woman, mother, role model I admire.. For those who know when it comes to fashion, one word : L’Officiel... 

Apart from chatting, I took some pictures of her beautiful space, and had my friend and actress Marina model 


some of Evi Grintela's fantastic clothes. 

Here are some pictures...   


















































You can find more about Evi Grintela by clicking here
https://www.facebook.com/evi.grintela.the.shirt.dress

http://www.evigrintelatheshirtdress.com/

and here..
aesthet.com 
Detroit Kifissia 
Ace Concept Store Neo Phyhiko
Mint vintage Aesthetics Kifisia









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!