A pinch of

06:11
0

Vita Hotels Crete

While I was on a road trip in Crete last May, I had the opportunity to enjoy the services of the all inclusive Vita Arina Sand Hotel in Heraklion.
I was part of  a big team of hustling and bustling bloggers, tour operators and business people so enjoying a self catering hotel was not an option. And to be honest, I really enjoyed being pampered and spoiled so I decided to go there again..








The owners offered to let me enjoy not only the Arina Sand but also the the Elounda Breeze Hotel in Elounda, the Carolina Mare in Malia, and the Zorbas Village and Aqua Park bungalows in Hersonissos. Did I have an amazing time? You bet!!!! 



Arina Sand , kokkini Hani, Heraklion


I even had my wonderful personal trainer at the gym in Arina Sand assisting me. 



And an Ohhhh so much wanted dive in the glorious refreshing pool.

Arina Sand, Kokkini Hani, Heraklion


All-inclusive hotels– where food and drinks are included, and so is a complimentary massage – can be appreciated not by parents, but also be frequent travelers and business travelers who need amenities such as the following included.


  • 24 hour Reception service
  • Concierge desk
  • Wake up Call
  • Luggage Room
  • Baby Sitting Service upon request with an extra cost
  • Beach/Pool Towels service available
  • Credit Cards – Visa & Master Card are accepted
  • Free of charge baby cots and high chairs available in the main restaurant
  • Laundry Service (with extra cost)
  • Car Rental desk  Bus Station nearby
  • Taxis on request
  • Free parking available
  • Pets are not allowed in the hotel
  • Safe deposit box (with extra cost)
  • Hair dresser/ Nail Beauty /Massage services (with extra cost)
  • Room Service (with extra cost)
  • Wi Fi internet connection available throughout the hotel (free of charge)
  • Shower room for late departures




Zorbas Village, Hersonissos 

Zorbas Village, Hersonissos 

Zorbas Village and Aquapark, Hersonissos






I have a thing for pools, I know..
Maybe I am the pool whisperer... 


Zorbas Village, Hersonissos



Did I mention how much I love privacy? 


Zorbas Village, Hersonissos 


Zorbas Village, Hersonissos

Zorbas village, Hersonissos


And dinner by the beachfront? One with great friends, to make amazing memories? 
Although I am adventurous by nature, and I don't have children that require constant entertainment, my all-inclusive ordeal was wonderful.





 Not only at the Zorbas Village as seen above but also at the Carolina Mare in Malia. 
Beautiful modern and minimalistic with lots of pools, almost private ones too. My happy face, can you see it? 

Carolina Mare, Malia

Carolina Mare, Malia 


Carolina Mare, Malia





At Vita hotels,you can have everything you need in the resort and you can enjoy a set routine every day with meal times, drinks, and venues sorted out for you.







kids’ clubs and evening entertainment !! Sounds good right? 
Carolina Mare, Malia
Carolina Mare, Malia

Carolina Mare, Malia

Carolina Mare, Hersonissos



Carolina Mare, Hersonissos


So, if the  holidays you dream about are the perfect chance to switch off and say goodbye to the  stresses and the hassles of daily life, all-inclusive vacations would be perfect. 


Elounda Breeze

Elounda Breeze

Elounda Breeze

Elounda Breeze

Elounda Breeze

Elounda Breeze

Elounda Breeze

Overall if you are into all inclusive hotels and vacations I strongly recommend the Vita Hotels. 
They are exceptional, value for money hotels, all with 4* accommodations and great food and drinks!! 


To book, you can visit the website and decide what where you prefer to go and what amenities each hotel & bungalows has, 




Alexandra Lavida 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!