A pinch of

01:43
0


My Beauty Bag
Summer has arrived, getting my beauty bag changed over from season to season, has never been easier.  With all of the multi purpose products to choose from, I decided to poll a small group of my friends to see what products they simply cannot live without.



 Topping primer/moisturizer, followed by BB Cream, and mascara.  Right now my beauty bag must have's start with moisturizer, specifically Creme De La Mer, I have dry skin and this product provides the perfect dewy finish I need to keep my skin hydrated, it's also an amazing burn treatment and healing cream, I burned my arm once cooking and this was all I had, knowing that Creme De La Mer was created by a man who's body was badly burned in an accident, I applied some to my arm and it was gone within days, without a trace, the creme can be found online at www.cremedelamer.com, and it's worth every penny.






















You can't miss out on BB cream, perfect for a beach day or party, these tinted creams offer a no makeup look, with pretty good coverage, I like

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer
with spf 20, available at www.sephora.com




Up next is my absolute favorite product in my beauty bag, Nars The Multiple.  These multi-purpose beauty sticks can be used on eyes, cheeks and lips, are available in both shimmer or matte, and here's a little tip, apply to eyes and top with powder eye shadow to "set", no need to re-apply.  My fav Nars Multiple colors for summer are Malibu (pinkish brown), and Portofino (shimmering coral). 




Personally, I think the hardest thing to find is a good waterproof mascara, sometimes "waterproof" anything is pretty hard to remove, but I found one I can't live without.  Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof mascara, it's easy to apply, washes off easily with cleanser and does not slip, www.sephora.com.















  Last but not least, now that summer has just started, I always have Benefit Hoola bronzing powder on hand, it gives just enough color to get me through until the sun naturally tans my skin, easy to apply with a big powder brush and it's beautifully matte, www.sephora.com.  





As you can see, my beauty bag is good to go, and with these products yours can be too! What's in your beauty bag?


Sophie    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!