A pinch of

04:15
2


The Love of Baking 
Many people know I love baking .. For many years I have done it as a hobby, giving away cookies & cakes as treats, as gifts, and baptism favors and so on.. This year I have been getting many requests to do it more often. I think I will give it a try since I have a special baking & catering collaboration with our awesome Chef Adele Bites -or as we call her- "The Queen of Chocolate". We also are privileged to have Mary Peleki in our team, to cover the needs in Nafpaktos & Patra, and Alexandra F. .for beautiful Salonica!!!!!! 






Για οποιαδήποτε παραγγελία, για μπισκότα,  κέικ , κέικ ποπς, καπκεικς και ότι άλλο σε γλυκό η αλμυρό επιθυμείτε, μπορείτε να καλέστε στα παρακάτω τηλέφωνα

Αλεξάνδρα: 6940777231
Αντέλ         : 6949123708  
Αλεξ Φ.     : 6948581882






Mary :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugar-Bites/1406832069572956?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite



The pictures are not great, when it comes to the analysis.  I used my cellphone because I never thought these pictures would come in handy. 
However, the quality of the colors, the taste and the ingredients used , are top notch.. 


We want to give reasonable prices to cover all needs
so please feel free to contact us . ... 





This beautiful butterfly was made by my Aunt Eleni & me.. My aunt is my biggest inspiration and my best teacher.

The Butterfly Cake needs many hours of work and takes alot of time, effort and patience to assemble it.. 
After all it's a multi layered and colored cake put together from 18 other layers..and decorated with many butterflies made of fondant. BEAUTIFUL.



My mother's recipe for the tastiest 
cherry cheesecake is another favorite of all friends and family.... 


More Butterflies.. 

cookies and cookies and cookies....
baked from scratch from my moms recipes 
   Again made with love and patience .. Everything my Aunt Eleni & mom taught me..




2 comments:

  1. Μου εδωσες υπεροχες ιδεες για το πασχα φιλη μου, καλη συνεχεια και ευχομαι τα ονειρα σου να γινουν πραγματικοτητα.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστούμε και περιμένουμε φώτο σου!!! Φιλιά πολλά!!

      Delete

Attention

Unless otherwise specified, some photos posted in here do not belong to A Pinch of Soul and Style. If you own copyright to an image on this blog and would like recognition or removal, please contact us!